- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 two-ounce can Coleman's dry mustard
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- Soak overnight in double boiler.
- The next morning add 1 cup sugar and 2 well beaten eggs.
- Cook until thick as desired.
- If you want really HOT mustard, double the amount of dry mustard.
- I've tried it both ways and like both.
- Makes a nice gift in a pretty jar.
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Diabetic Ramen Soup
Super Seedy FlapjackSee More