- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 two-ounce can Coleman's dry mustard
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- Soak overnight in double boiler.
- The next morning add 1 cup sugar and 2 well beaten eggs.
- Cook until thick as desired.
- If you want really HOT mustard, double the amount of dry mustard.
- I've tried it both ways and like both.
- Makes a nice gift in a pretty jar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More