- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 two-ounce can Coleman's dry mustard
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- Soak overnight in double boiler.
- The next morning add 1 cup sugar and 2 well beaten eggs.
- Cook until thick as desired.
- If you want really HOT mustard, double the amount of dry mustard.
- I've tried it both ways and like both.
- Makes a nice gift in a pretty jar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More