- Cooking Time: 90
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 20
- Image of all Ingredients
- * 1 1/4 c. Oreo cookie crumbs
- * 1/4 c. Brown sugar
- * 1/4 c. Melted butter
- * 1 tbsp. Cinnamon
- * 2(8 oz.) pkgs. Cream cheese
- * 2 c. Sour cream
- * 2 Large eggs
- * 2 Egg yolks
- * 2 tbsp. All-Purpose flour
- * 3/4 c. Sugar
- * 1 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- * 2 c. whipped cream
- * Semi-sweet chocolate
- * Whipped cream
- * Oreo Cookies
- * Chocolate sprinkles
- # 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- # 2. Combine cookie crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl
- # 3. Melt butter and slowly mix together with other crust ingredients.
- # 4. Spray 9” spring form pan. Press the crust into the bottom of the spring form pan. Place in oven for 6 minutes. When finished set aside on heat rack.
- # 5. To begin making the filling of the cheesecake using a hand-mixer and a larger bowl, mix together cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- # 6. Next add the eggs one at a time and slowly. Following with sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth. Afterwards fold in the heavy whipped cream.
- # 7. Coarsely chop 36 Oreo cookies and mix together with the homemade Oreo cheesecake mix.
- # 8. Pour mixture into spring form pan over crust.
- # 9. Place in oven on second level for an hour and a half
- # 10. Once finished baking let stand on heat rack from 4 – 6 hours.
- # 11. When cake is competely cooled off remove from spring form pan.
- # 12. Use topping ingredients to decorate at your own choosing, but have fun with it!!
- # 13. You are now ready to serve your very own homemade oreo cheescake.
NotesThis recipe was designed for a class project it was a selection of ingredients and measurements to creating an ideal cheesecake that you can make at your very own home, it's a twist to the regular oreo cookie and made into a delicsious cheesecake!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Koken met Oma
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More