- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup all purpose or whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp granulated or packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsps vegetable oil
- 3 tsps baking powder
- 1/4 teaspon salt
- margarine or shortening
- Beat egg in medium bowl with hand beater until fluffy. Beat in remaining ingredients except margarine just until smooth. For thinner pancakes, stir in additional 1 to 2 tablespoons milk.
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium heat or to 375 degrees. Grease griddle with margarine if necessary. (To test griddle, sprinkle with a few drops of water. If bubbles jump around, heat is just right.)
- For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter from cup or pitcher onto hot griddle.
- Cook pancake until puffed and dry around edges.
- Turn and cook other side until golden brown.
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More