- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 2 hrs
- 1 (11.5 ounce) package milk chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1. Line mini cupcake tins
- 2. Place 1/2 chocolate chips in a microwave safe container. Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring after each minute. Spoon melted chocolate into muffin cups, filling halfway. With a spoon, draw the chocolate up the sides of the cups until evenly coated. Cool in the refrigerator until firm.
- 3. In a small bowl, mix together peanut butter, confectioners' sugar and salt. divide into the chocolate cups. Melt the remaining chocolate, and spoon over peanut butter. Spread chocolate to edges of cups.