- Cooking Time: 3
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 3
- 2-3 Roma Tomatoes
- 1-2 Green Onion Trios
- 1 Avocado
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Begin by cutting or chopping the tomatoes. However you like to cut your tomatoes is perfectly acceptable as long as they are cut into small, thin squares, no more than 2-3 centimeters on all sides.
- Next, cut your green onions into small parts as well, doing as many as possible at once.
- Add the tomatoes and onions into a small to medium size bowl and combine either with the knife you were using or a clean one.
- Cut the avocado also into small squares, about 5-6 centimeters in diameter. Add these to the bowl as well and mix with the tomato onion combination.
- Drizzle some olive oil on top along with a dash of salt and pepper. Stir once more.
- Add more salt if necessary.
NotesOne of my favorite Hispanic dishes, Pico de Gallo can be served a number of different ways. I always order mine as a side when I have tacos but it is also great with chips or just itself.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More