- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup very warm water (105°F-115°F)
- 1 1/2 tsp. oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. yeast
- 1 1/2-2 cups flour
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- toppings (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In large mixing bowl, stirl together warm water, oil, sugar, and salt.
- Sprinkle yeast over ingredients; stir to dissolve.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups flour. Add more if needed.
- Knead for 5 minutes.
- Spread small amount of oil on jelly roll pan.
- Spread dough out on pan.
- Spread pizza sauce over dough evenly.
- Spread cheese and toppings, if desired, over sauce.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
The Blue Family Favorites<3See More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More