- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup very warm water (105°F-115°F)
- 1 1/2 tsp. oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. yeast
- 1 1/2-2 cups flour
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- toppings (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In large mixing bowl, stirl together warm water, oil, sugar, and salt.
- Sprinkle yeast over ingredients; stir to dissolve.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups flour. Add more if needed.
- Knead for 5 minutes.
- Spread small amount of oil on jelly roll pan.
- Spread dough out on pan.
- Spread pizza sauce over dough evenly.
- Spread cheese and toppings, if desired, over sauce.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Food Travels Through Italy
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More