- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 lb Pork sausage (Original flavor)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 4 cups of milk
- Garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- Cook pork sausage (Do not drain grease)
- Mix milk and flour and add to cooked sausage
- Bring to boil on medium heat and reduce to medium low
- Add 3 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- Let simmer for 10 to 15 minutes sauce should start to thicken, if it does not, mix 1/8 flour with 1/2 cup of milk and add to sauce....it just needs more flour.
- Season with garlic, salt and pepper to taste, I'm not exactly sure on all of the measurements because I do it all by taste.
NotesMy Dad taught me how to make this gravy to use for biscuits and gravy. This gravy goes great over biscuits or I like to put it on top of my mixture of fried eggs and hash browns!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More