- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Approximately 12 -15
- Preparation Time: 3 - 5 min.
- 1 Cup Buttermilk
- 1 Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix in a shaker container until thoroughly mixed and powders are dissolved.
- It is best to let it set overnight but is ready to serve in about 1 hour.
- I find it easier to make if I pour in buttermilk to the 1 cup line on the shaker jar and then spoon in the mayonnaise until the mixture reaches the 2 cup line. This saves time and you don't have to wash the cup :-)
- Dry ingredients can be pre-mixed stored for when you are in a hurry.
NotesI like this recipe and use it a lot. I have used it for many years. I has better flavor than packaged mixes and has no preservatives or other additives. The kids love it and will always eat their salad or vegetables better when they have it as a dressing or dip. It is easy to make and memorize the ingredients so you don't have to look up the recipe. It is also a favorite over taco salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More