- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp salt free seasoning
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup crushed cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp basil, crushed
- 1/2 tsp oregano. crushed
- 1/2 tsp very finely crushed thyme
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- In large bowl, stir together all ingredients until evenly mixed.
- Store mixture in plastic bag.
NotesThe finished quantity will coat six pounds of chicken. Very good clone.
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More