- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp salt free seasoning
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup crushed cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp basil, crushed
- 1/2 tsp oregano. crushed
- 1/2 tsp very finely crushed thyme
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- In large bowl, stir together all ingredients until evenly mixed.
- Store mixture in plastic bag.
NotesThe finished quantity will coat six pounds of chicken. Very good clone.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Social CookbookSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More