- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp salt free seasoning
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup crushed cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp basil, crushed
- 1/2 tsp oregano. crushed
- 1/2 tsp very finely crushed thyme
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- In large bowl, stir together all ingredients until evenly mixed.
- Store mixture in plastic bag.
NotesThe finished quantity will coat six pounds of chicken. Very good clone.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More