- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp salt free seasoning
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup crushed cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp basil, crushed
- 1/2 tsp oregano. crushed
- 1/2 tsp very finely crushed thyme
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- In large bowl, stir together all ingredients until evenly mixed.
- Store mixture in plastic bag.
NotesThe finished quantity will coat six pounds of chicken. Very good clone.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean pasteSee More