- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Package of Ground Beef
- 8 oz can of tomato sauce
- 3/4 c. Honey BBQ sauce
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Ketchup
- Cook ground Beef:
- This is how I do it but feel to make it however you usually do. In a pot, barely cover the bottom of pot with water, very little.
- Cook the beef with a lid on Med setting.
- Check periodically and break up big chunks and stir.
- After cooked, take lid off and let it cook out some of the grease, about 5 min.
- Drain grease but keep beef in pot.
- In a separate bowl combine all ingredients one at a time. Mix together.
- Add mixture to beef.
- Cook for about 2 min on med heat.
- Put on hamburger buns and EAT!
NotesAnytime I come home this is what my mom asks me to make. They are her favorite. She taught me and I perfected it. My brother also only eats my sloppy joes. I never had a recipe so I tried to measure things today. This should be pretty close.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More