- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Package of Ground Beef
- 8 oz can of tomato sauce
- 3/4 c. Honey BBQ sauce
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Ketchup
- Cook ground Beef:
- This is how I do it but feel to make it however you usually do. In a pot, barely cover the bottom of pot with water, very little.
- Cook the beef with a lid on Med setting.
- Check periodically and break up big chunks and stir.
- After cooked, take lid off and let it cook out some of the grease, about 5 min.
- Drain grease but keep beef in pot.
- In a separate bowl combine all ingredients one at a time. Mix together.
- Add mixture to beef.
- Cook for about 2 min on med heat.
- Put on hamburger buns and EAT!
NotesAnytime I come home this is what my mom asks me to make. They are her favorite. She taught me and I perfected it. My brother also only eats my sloppy joes. I never had a recipe so I tried to measure things today. This should be pretty close.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
The Help Cookbook: Food and FriendshipSee More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More