- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 glass (ice optional)
- sparkling water
- 1 packet of powdered flavoring (something like crystal light)
- Pour sparking water in glass and then add powered flavoring into glass until it gets to the flavor consistency you desire.
- I used one of those thin packets (on the go or something).
- I used lemon flavoring, but you can use any of the flavors available.
- It's low calorie, low sugar and easy to adjust to the sweetness you desire.
- No need to add sugar.
- The drink is refreshing and fun with the little bubbles. :)
NotesHi Everyone - I confess, I like soda, pop...whatever you want to call it. I just created a homemade version of flavored soda by accident. I haven't gone grocery shopping in a while so I completely ran out of water. However, I had some leftover sparking water from my root beer vodka adventure. So here's what I did:
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More