- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 glass (ice optional)
- sparkling water
- 1 packet of powdered flavoring (something like crystal light)
- Pour sparking water in glass and then add powered flavoring into glass until it gets to the flavor consistency you desire.
- I used one of those thin packets (on the go or something).
- I used lemon flavoring, but you can use any of the flavors available.
- It's low calorie, low sugar and easy to adjust to the sweetness you desire.
- No need to add sugar.
- The drink is refreshing and fun with the little bubbles. :)
NotesHi Everyone - I confess, I like soda, pop...whatever you want to call it. I just created a homemade version of flavored soda by accident. I haven't gone grocery shopping in a while so I completely ran out of water. However, I had some leftover sparking water from my root beer vodka adventure. So here's what I did:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More