- Cooking Time: 180
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 (10¾ oz) cans condensed tomato soup, undiluted or 2 cans tomato, chopped
- 2¾ cups water
- 1 (12 oz) can tomato paste
- 1 (4½ oz) jar sliced mushrooms, undrained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Pinch of pepper
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- In a large Dutch oven or kettle, combine first 12 ingredients. Simmer uncovered for 2 hours stirring occasionally.
- In a bowl combine the beef, eggs, onion, garlic salt and pepper. Shape into meatballs.
- Brown in skillet.
- Add meatballs to sauce and simmer for 1 hour.
- Served over spaghetti.
- Can also be served with fresh salad and garlic breadsticks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More