- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsps paprika
- 1 1/2 tsps cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder (or garlic salt)
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- dash cayenne (for the braver taste buds only)
- Use this Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix instead of the packaged variety.
- It adds a bit more kick and an earthier, natural flavor to tacos.
- For mexican dishes, this is also great with some fresh chopped cilantro.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More