- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsps paprika
- 1 1/2 tsps cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder (or garlic salt)
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- dash cayenne (for the braver taste buds only)
- Use this Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix instead of the packaged variety.
- It adds a bit more kick and an earthier, natural flavor to tacos.
- For mexican dishes, this is also great with some fresh chopped cilantro.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce