- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsps paprika
- 1 1/2 tsps cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder (or garlic salt)
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- dash cayenne (for the braver taste buds only)
- Use this Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix instead of the packaged variety.
- It adds a bit more kick and an earthier, natural flavor to tacos.
- For mexican dishes, this is also great with some fresh chopped cilantro.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More