- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 teaspoons Instant minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Instant minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Chili powder
- 1/2 ts Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 1/4 ts Dry oregano
- Mix well & store in a baggie.
- This recipe equals one package of taco seasoning.
NotesAnything made at home is better. You can control the salt, sugsr & spice, just the way you want.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More