- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 teaspoons Instant minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Instant minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Chili powder
- 1/2 ts Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 1/4 ts Dry oregano
- Mix well & store in a baggie.
- This recipe equals one package of taco seasoning.
NotesAnything made at home is better. You can control the salt, sugsr & spice, just the way you want.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More