- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 20 Roma tomatoes, halved and seeded
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup finely diced onion
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbs. finely chopped oregano leaves
- 1 Tbs. finely chopped thyme leaves
- 1 cup white wine
- Heat oven to 325. In two 13x9 pans place tomato halves cut side up.
- Sprinkle with oil, salt and pepper, onion, garlic, and herbs. Bake tomatoes for 2 hours. Check the tomatoes after 1 hour and turn down the heat if they seem to be cooking too quickly. Then turn the oven to 400 and bake another 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and process tomatoes through a food mill on medium dye setting over a small saucepan.
- Discard skins. Add white wine, bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce