- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs--yolks and whites separated
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup oil
- Preheat waffle maker after spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixer bowl, beat egg whites until they form stiff peaks.
- Mix all remaining ingredients in a separate mixer bowl.
- Fold egg whites into batter with a rubber scraper.
- Pour 1/2 cup batter into the heated waffle maker.
- Waffle will be done when maker quits steaming.
- Top with butter and syrup or fruit topping and whipped cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More