- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs--yolks and whites separated
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup oil
- Preheat waffle maker after spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixer bowl, beat egg whites until they form stiff peaks.
- Mix all remaining ingredients in a separate mixer bowl.
- Fold egg whites into batter with a rubber scraper.
- Pour 1/2 cup batter into the heated waffle maker.
- Waffle will be done when maker quits steaming.
- Top with butter and syrup or fruit topping and whipped cream.
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
My Family CookbookSee More
CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRY COOKIES
Tomato & Sweet Pepper SalsaSee More