HOMEMADE BROWN SUGAR BODY SCRUB
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup oil (virgin olive, coconut, or sesame oil)
- Juice of 1 lemon (optional)
- 1 tablespoon running honey (optional)
- 10-15 drops fragrance made for skin usage or safe essential oils of your choice (optional)
- NOTE: if you choose to use essential oils, remember that citrus essential oils (lemon, orange, grapefruit, mandarin, but also lemongrass) are photosensitive, so you shouldn't go into the sun for 6 hours following their use
Mix all ingredients and use
Put the leftover scrub in a sterilized jar and refrigerate for up to a month.
Brown sugar is softer than white sugar, and smoothes the skin more than salt. The tub or shower may be slippery with sugar granules falling on the ceramic or tiles, so be careful.
No Reviews at this time.