- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 lemons
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 glass water
- Lemon slices and/or fresh mint leaves (to decorate)
- Heat the sugar and water until the sugar is dissolved completely. Allow to cool.
- Squeeze the lemons. Combine the sugar-water with the lemon juice, and stir.
- Serve, adding cold water and ice and garnish with lemon slices and/or fresh mint leaves.
- You can store in the fridge, in a hermetically sealed glass bottle.
NotesThis is concentrated so you'll need to add water when serving.
Fun appetizers and snacks
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More