- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 lemons
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 glass water
- Lemon slices and/or fresh mint leaves (to decorate)
- Heat the sugar and water until the sugar is dissolved completely. Allow to cool.
- Squeeze the lemons. Combine the sugar-water with the lemon juice, and stir.
- Serve, adding cold water and ice and garnish with lemon slices and/or fresh mint leaves.
- You can store in the fridge, in a hermetically sealed glass bottle.
NotesThis is concentrated so you'll need to add water when serving.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Recipes for Vitality
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
No-Bake Flag Cookies
Aunt Sherry’s Chicken Cacciatore
Strawberry Cheese TartSee More