- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 lemons
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 glass water
- Lemon slices and/or fresh mint leaves (to decorate)
- Heat the sugar and water until the sugar is dissolved completely. Allow to cool.
- Squeeze the lemons. Combine the sugar-water with the lemon juice, and stir.
- Serve, adding cold water and ice and garnish with lemon slices and/or fresh mint leaves.
- You can store in the fridge, in a hermetically sealed glass bottle.
NotesThis is concentrated so you'll need to add water when serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More