- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 lemons
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 glass water
- Lemon slices and/or fresh mint leaves (to decorate)
- Heat the sugar and water until the sugar is dissolved completely. Allow to cool.
- Squeeze the lemons. Combine the sugar-water with the lemon juice, and stir.
- Serve, adding cold water and ice and garnish with lemon slices and/or fresh mint leaves.
- You can store in the fridge, in a hermetically sealed glass bottle.
NotesThis is concentrated so you'll need to add water when serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More