- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12oz semi sweet choco
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp orange extract
- 3/4 tsp warm water
- the day before--
- in double boiler whisk ingredients together-
- continue whisking, don't worry if it looks like it wants to break.
- next, cover a sheet tray with plastic wrap.
- shape mixture into a disk and wrap w/ plastic.
- keep at room temp overnight.
- (i set mine ontop of the fridge)
- next day, it is pliable and can be rolled into log shapes like playdough.
- use coco powder if it gets too sticky when rolling.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More