- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12oz semi sweet choco
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp orange extract
- 3/4 tsp warm water
- the day before--
- in double boiler whisk ingredients together-
- continue whisking, don't worry if it looks like it wants to break.
- next, cover a sheet tray with plastic wrap.
- shape mixture into a disk and wrap w/ plastic.
- keep at room temp overnight.
- (i set mine ontop of the fridge)
- next day, it is pliable and can be rolled into log shapes like playdough.
- use coco powder if it gets too sticky when rolling.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Jean’s Recipe File
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More