- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 c sour cream
- one small onion, grated
- 12 oz pkg. speghetti, cooked
- 2 lbs. ground beef, browned.
- 2 t. salt
- 3 6 oz. cans tomato paste
- 2 c. water
- 2 t. sugar
- 1 t. pepper
- grated Parmesan cheese to taste (LOTS FOR ME)
- Blend cream cheese, sour cream and onion together; stir in spaghetti.
- Spread in an ungreased 3 quart. casserole dish; set aside.
- Combine beef, salt, tomato paste, water, sugar, and peper in a saucepan; heat thoroughly.
- Pour over speghetti mixture; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 min.
NotesThis is great leftovers also!!