- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 c sour cream
- one small onion, grated
- 12 oz pkg. speghetti, cooked
- 2 lbs. ground beef, browned.
- 2 t. salt
- 3 6 oz. cans tomato paste
- 2 c. water
- 2 t. sugar
- 1 t. pepper
- grated Parmesan cheese to taste (LOTS FOR ME)
- Blend cream cheese, sour cream and onion together; stir in spaghetti.
- Spread in an ungreased 3 quart. casserole dish; set aside.
- Combine beef, salt, tomato paste, water, sugar, and peper in a saucepan; heat thoroughly.
- Pour over speghetti mixture; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 min.
NotesThis is great leftovers also!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More