- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup Hungry Jack® Microwave Ready Regular Syrup
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preparation Directions:
- In small saucepan, combine all ingredients; blend well.
- Cook over low heat until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- To prepare in microwave, in 2 cup microwavesafe measuring cup, combine all ingredients; blend well.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1 to 2 1/2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring once halfway through cooking.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Christmas CookiesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More