- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup Hungry Jack® Microwave Ready Regular Syrup
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preparation Directions:
- In small saucepan, combine all ingredients; blend well.
- Cook over low heat until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- To prepare in microwave, in 2 cup microwavesafe measuring cup, combine all ingredients; blend well.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1 to 2 1/2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring once halfway through cooking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More