HONEY AND SPICE-GLAZED PORK CHOPS
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- cooking spray
- 4 boneless center-cut loin pork chops; 4 oz. each 1/2 in. thick
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Serve with mashed potatoes.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl.
Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper; cook 2 minutes on each side or until browned. Reduce heat to medium-low; add honey mixture. Cook 10 minutes or until done, turning pork once.