- Cooking Time: 50 to 60
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryFrom coupon section of the newspaper
- 1 3 lb pork butt roast
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Mix together flour,salt, ground mustard, sage and pepper and rub onto pork.
- Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place roast in pan and cook for 30 minutes.
- Stir together the honey, applesauce, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Remove roast from oven and coat with glaze.
- Return to oven and continue cooking for 50-60 minutes.