- Cooking Time: 50 to 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3 lb pork butt roast
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Mix together flour,salt, ground mustard, sage and pepper and rub onto pork.
- Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place roast in pan and cook for 30 minutes.
- Stir together the honey, applesauce, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Remove roast from oven and coat with glaze.
- Return to oven and continue cooking for 50-60 minutes.
NotesFrom coupon section of the newspaper
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More