- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 white distilled vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients until well blended.
- Season your pork ribs and allow them to marinate in the BBQ sauce overnight.
- Grill or bake your ribs to your preference.
NotesHere is another recipe I whipped up for my picnic event:
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and HomeworkSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More