- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 white distilled vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients until well blended.
- Season your pork ribs and allow them to marinate in the BBQ sauce overnight.
- Grill or bake your ribs to your preference.
NotesHere is another recipe I whipped up for my picnic event:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More