HONEY BBQ SAUCE FOR PORK RIBS
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 white distilled vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients until well blended.
Season your pork ribs and allow them to marinate in the BBQ sauce overnight.
Grill or bake your ribs to your preference.
No Reviews at this time.