- Cooking Time: 55
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- With a mixer, beat together the butter, egg, honey and banana.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add to the creamed mixture and stir until moistened. Fold in pecans if using.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350F for 25 minutes.
- Turn the oven down to 300F and continue baking for around 30 minutes, or until the top springs back when lightly pressed.
- You must SAVE this recipe
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More