- Cooking Time: 55
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- With a mixer, beat together the butter, egg, honey and banana.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add to the creamed mixture and stir until moistened. Fold in pecans if using.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350F for 25 minutes.
- Turn the oven down to 300F and continue baking for around 30 minutes, or until the top springs back when lightly pressed.
- You must SAVE this recipe
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
DIY Tasty Gift IdeasSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More