- Cooking Time: 55
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- With a mixer, beat together the butter, egg, honey and banana.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add to the creamed mixture and stir until moistened. Fold in pecans if using.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350F for 25 minutes.
- Turn the oven down to 300F and continue baking for around 30 minutes, or until the top springs back when lightly pressed.
- You must SAVE this recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More