- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup honey
- Beat until fluffy, then add:
- 1 tsp allspice
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- Cover and chill for 2 hours or overnight.
- Then roll out dough 1/8 " thick & cut into desired shapes.
- Place on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Combine 1 egg yolk + 1 tblsp water and brush lightly on cookies.
- Bake at 375 just until set. Watch carefully, they burn quickly!
- TIP: I like to cut out miniature teddy bears poke two eyes with a chopstick.... that's the only decoration they need.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More