- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 500 g flour
- 200 g lukewarm honey
- 2 egg
- 200 g sugar (very small powder)
- 1 coffee spoon baking soda
- some piece of clove (cuted for small pieces)
- 50 g margarin (or butter)
- 1 white of egg
- 120-250 g sugar
- some drop lemon
- Mix all things together execpt for decoration ingredients.
- Then put more 120-200 g flour.
- Knead it so long when it will be not hard up.
- Then put it to the fridge for more hours.
- It is good when you mix it in the evening and left them for a night.
- Rolling and shaping:
- Put a lot of flour on the rolling desk, then use the rolling-pin.
- You must make the cake so thin, like a match-stick.
- Then you can cut it for the shapes you like.
- Do not forget, the shape will change a little in the baking, so do not use small pieces.
- Use the back part of the girdle (sheet), and put there the cake.
- Then put it to a very hot oven.
- Wait so long when the cake will be golden brown.
- When it is ready, you can remove with a flexible knife, when the cake is warm.
- Mill the egg-white when it will be frothy.
- Put them the other things, and mix it so long when it will be strong.
- Let's be creative:
- Put the mixed decoration thing to a small bag or punch.
- The make a small hole on it.
- It must be very small, then the decoration thing can come out very slow and very thin.
- Use it for make decoration on the cake.
- Comment: you can use some food colors too :)
NotesHere is the recipe of the Honey Cake. It is the same as my mother, grandmother, grand grand grand mother made it.
For Christmas we need only one thing: the smell of the pinewood and the Honey Cake :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More