- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 500 g flour
- 200 g lukewarm honey
- 2 egg
- 200 g sugar (very small powder)
- 1 coffee spoon baking soda
- some piece of clove (cuted for small pieces)
- 50 g margarin (or butter)
- 1 white of egg
- 120-250 g sugar
- some drop lemon
- Mix all things together execpt for decoration ingredients.
- Then put more 120-200 g flour.
- Knead it so long when it will be not hard up.
- Then put it to the fridge for more hours.
- It is good when you mix it in the evening and left them for a night.
- Rolling and shaping:
- Put a lot of flour on the rolling desk, then use the rolling-pin.
- You must make the cake so thin, like a match-stick.
- Then you can cut it for the shapes you like.
- Do not forget, the shape will change a little in the baking, so do not use small pieces.
- Use the back part of the girdle (sheet), and put there the cake.
- Then put it to a very hot oven.
- Wait so long when the cake will be golden brown.
- When it is ready, you can remove with a flexible knife, when the cake is warm.
- Mill the egg-white when it will be frothy.
- Put them the other things, and mix it so long when it will be strong.
- Let's be creative:
- Put the mixed decoration thing to a small bag or punch.
- The make a small hole on it.
- It must be very small, then the decoration thing can come out very slow and very thin.
- Use it for make decoration on the cake.
- Comment: you can use some food colors too :)
NotesHere is the recipe of the Honey Cake. It is the same as my mother, grandmother, grand grand grand mother made it.
For Christmas we need only one thing: the smell of the pinewood and the Honey Cake :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More