- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 1 dozen
- Preparation Time: 20
BackstoryThese tender muffins are delicious served warm for breakfast, lunch or with a bowl of soup.
- Muffins Ingredients:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 medium (1 cup) carrots, shredded
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Topping Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- Heat oven to 350°F. Combine flour, sugar, carrots, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Stir in 1/2 cup melted butter, milk, eggs and vanilla just until moistened.
- Spoon into greased or paper-lined 12-cup muffin pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Melt honey and 2 tablespoons butter in 1-quart saucepan over medium-low heat (3 to 4 minutes). While still warm, dip muffin tops into honey mixture.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More