- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon molasses (optional)
- 4 chicken breast sliced into strips
- Stir fry ingredients in a frying pan.
- Serve on rice or noodles.
- Add stir-fried vegetables and sesame seeds if desired.
Notes“It's your time to live, don't mess it up.” -Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees
~Honey is comprised of fructose, glucose, water, vitamins, minerals and amino acids.~
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More