- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon molasses (optional)
- 4 chicken breast sliced into strips
- Stir fry ingredients in a frying pan.
- Serve on rice or noodles.
- Add stir-fried vegetables and sesame seeds if desired.
Notes“It's your time to live, don't mess it up.” -Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees
~Honey is comprised of fructose, glucose, water, vitamins, minerals and amino acids.~
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More