- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon molasses (optional)
- 4 chicken breast sliced into strips
- Stir fry ingredients in a frying pan.
- Serve on rice or noodles.
- Add stir-fried vegetables and sesame seeds if desired.
Notes“It's your time to live, don't mess it up.” -Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees
~Honey is comprised of fructose, glucose, water, vitamins, minerals and amino acids.~
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More