- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 25
- • 3 Medium Sized Potatoes, Soaked and Peeled
- • 2 Medium Sized Onion, Finely Chopped
- • 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- • 2 tsp Garlic Paste
- • 2 tsp Soya Sauce
- • 2 tsp Vinegar
- • 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- • ½ tsp Chili Sauce
- • 2 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- • 1 tbsp Honey
- • 3 tbsp Corn Flour
- • ½ tsp Red Chili Flakes
- • Oil for fry
- • Water as required
- • Salt to taste
- • Sesame seed ( for Garnishing)
- • Green Onion ( for Garnishing)
- Step 1: Cut the potatoes in finger shape wedges.
- Step 2: Take a bowl add corn flour, salt, few drop water and make a smooth batter. Keep aside for few minutes
- Step 3: Heat oil in a pan. Dip the potatoes in to the batter and fry till the turns in to golden. Drain fried potatoes on absorbent paper
- Step 4: In the same fry pan put 2-3 tablespoon oil. Add onion, ginger-garlic paste and saute till the onion become soft. Then add soya sauce, vinegar, red chili powder, chili sauce, tomato sauce and honey. Mix well. Cook for a minute
- Step 5: Add fried potatoes in mixture and cook over the lower flame. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with red chili flakes and garnish with sesame seed and green onion serve hot.
NotesHoney Chili Potatoes Chinese Recipe Make at home with Sandhira Khana Khazana recipes.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Crevettes de Matane
Bavarian CheesecakeSee More