- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 7 oz Bittersweet Chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 3 oz Unsweetened Chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 3 Tbl Honey (I prefer a mesquite honey for its stronger flavor)
- 3 Tbl Barenjager (This is optional but is a fantastic German honey liquor)
- Mascarpone Brownies
- Heat the heavy cream in a saucepan over medium heat until just starting to boil.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add both types of chocolate. Let the chocolate sit of a minute and then stir until completely melted.
- Add the honey (and if desired the Barenjager). Serve over cooled brownies.
NotesThis sauce is for Mascarpone Brownies
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
50 Shades of Taste
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More