- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 7 oz Bittersweet Chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 3 oz Unsweetened Chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 3 Tbl Honey (I prefer a mesquite honey for its stronger flavor)
- 3 Tbl Barenjager (This is optional but is a fantastic German honey liquor)
- Mascarpone Brownies
- Heat the heavy cream in a saucepan over medium heat until just starting to boil.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add both types of chocolate. Let the chocolate sit of a minute and then stir until completely melted.
- Add the honey (and if desired the Barenjager). Serve over cooled brownies.
NotesThis sauce is for Mascarpone Brownies
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More