- Cooking Time: 0
- Preparation Time: 10
- Bread, Bagel, English Muffin, etc.
- 3 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel (optional)
- Combine cream cheese, honey and grated orange peel; blend/mix until smooth.
- Spread cheese mixture on bread.
- Add raisins, nuts, or dried fruits for an extra flavor.
Notes“We sat in the ladder-back chairs around the kitchen table, except for Rosaleen, who poured glasses of tea and set a plate of pimiento-cheese sandwiches on the table, as if anybody could eat." -Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More