- Cooking Time: 0
- Preparation Time: 10
- Bread, Bagel, English Muffin, etc.
- 3 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel (optional)
- Combine cream cheese, honey and grated orange peel; blend/mix until smooth.
- Spread cheese mixture on bread.
- Add raisins, nuts, or dried fruits for an extra flavor.
Notes“We sat in the ladder-back chairs around the kitchen table, except for Rosaleen, who poured glasses of tea and set a plate of pimiento-cheese sandwiches on the table, as if anybody could eat." -Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More