- Cooking Time: 0
- Preparation Time: 10
- Bread, Bagel, English Muffin, etc.
- 3 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel (optional)
- Combine cream cheese, honey and grated orange peel; blend/mix until smooth.
- Spread cheese mixture on bread.
- Add raisins, nuts, or dried fruits for an extra flavor.
Notes“We sat in the ladder-back chairs around the kitchen table, except for Rosaleen, who poured glasses of tea and set a plate of pimiento-cheese sandwiches on the table, as if anybody could eat." -Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More