- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3-4 lb. chicken, cut up, place in baking pan. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup honey
- 3 Tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 " prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pure garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon (or to taste) curry powder
- Baste the chicken, bake at 350 50 to 60 minutes baste every so often.
NotesI use a mild, sweet curry but you can choose your own favorite.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More