- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3-4 lb. chicken, cut up, place in baking pan. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup honey
- 3 Tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 " prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pure garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon (or to taste) curry powder
- Baste the chicken, bake at 350 50 to 60 minutes baste every so often.
NotesI use a mild, sweet curry but you can choose your own favorite.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Cooking for a CureSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More