- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI am not sure where I got this recipe as I have made it for over 20 years..
Makes 1 1/2 cups.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Honey Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons bacon bits
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Beat cream cheese and shredded cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Stir in mustard, bacon bits and 2 tablespoons of the onion. Transfer to a serving bowl, if desired; cover. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon green onions and serve with crackers