- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Honey Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons bacon bits
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Beat cream cheese and shredded cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Stir in mustard, bacon bits and 2 tablespoons of the onion. Transfer to a serving bowl, if desired; cover. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon green onions and serve with crackers
NotesI am not sure where I got this recipe as I have made it for over 20 years..
Makes 1 1/2 cups.
Cooking with Sabra
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More