- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon or lime juice
- 2-4 tablespoons honey
- Add cream cheese and juice in a bowl.
- Whip cream cheese and juice until smooth.
- Stir in 2-4 tablespoons of honey to taste.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Fun appetizers and snacks
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More