- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon or lime juice
- 2-4 tablespoons honey
- Add cream cheese and juice in a bowl.
- Whip cream cheese and juice until smooth.
- Stir in 2-4 tablespoons of honey to taste.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Secret of the Wings CookbookSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More