- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon or lime juice
- 2-4 tablespoons honey
- Add cream cheese and juice in a bowl.
- Whip cream cheese and juice until smooth.
- Stir in 2-4 tablespoons of honey to taste.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More