- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon or lime juice
- 2-4 tablespoons honey
- Add cream cheese and juice in a bowl.
- Whip cream cheese and juice until smooth.
- Stir in 2-4 tablespoons of honey to taste.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More