- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon or lime juice
- 2-4 tablespoons honey
- Add cream cheese and juice in a bowl.
- Whip cream cheese and juice until smooth.
- Stir in 2-4 tablespoons of honey to taste.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
The One Dollar Cookbook
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More