- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Chicken Drummets (the amount for your family)
- 1/2 quart buttermilk
- Rinse the chicken and salt generously , set aside. Put the 1/2 quart buttermilk in medium bowl.
- Add chicken to buttermilk and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Add 1 1/2 cups flour to large plastic bag. Add Salt, pepper and spices if you wish.
- Heat oil in large pot. Enough to cover the chicken when added. Add chicken pieces to flour 5 to 7 cover completely with flour. Then add to heated oil and cook for 5 minutes take out set on plate. Add other half to flour and then add to heated oil cook for 5 minutes. Take out and set on plate. Then add first batch back to heated oil and cook another 5 to 7 minutes. Take out and drain on paper towel. Do the same for the second batch. When drained add chicken to medium sized bowl.
- While they are draining make the Honey Garlic Sauce.
- 1/2 jar honey (250g)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- soya sauce to taste
- In small sauce pan heat honey, garlic and soya sauce until completely mixed and heated. Take the sauce and pour over chicken. Coat well, and serve.
NotesWith the Parmesan Potatoes I made. Dan made Honey Garlic Fried Chicken. And I would have to say they were amazing!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More