- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1/4 + 1/8 cup honey
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 pork loin chops, boneless, trimmed of excess fat, 4 oz each
- 1. In a large plastic storage bag, mix together honey, soy sauce and garlic.
- 2. Coat chops in mixture.
- 3. Place chops on greased grill over med high heat, close lid and cook.
NotesFabulous with both pork and chicken.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More