- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1/4 + 1/8 cup honey
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 pork loin chops, boneless, trimmed of excess fat, 4 oz each
- 1. In a large plastic storage bag, mix together honey, soy sauce and garlic.
- 2. Coat chops in mixture.
- 3. Place chops on greased grill over med high heat, close lid and cook.
NotesFabulous with both pork and chicken.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More