- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1/4 + 1/8 cup honey
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 pork loin chops, boneless, trimmed of excess fat, 4 oz each
- 1. In a large plastic storage bag, mix together honey, soy sauce and garlic.
- 2. Coat chops in mixture.
- 3. Place chops on greased grill over med high heat, close lid and cook.
NotesFabulous with both pork and chicken.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More