- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1/4 + 1/8 cup honey
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 pork loin chops, boneless, trimmed of excess fat, 4 oz each
- 1. In a large plastic storage bag, mix together honey, soy sauce and garlic.
- 2. Coat chops in mixture.
- 3. Place chops on greased grill over med high heat, close lid and cook.
NotesFabulous with both pork and chicken.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More