- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 4
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped canned chipotle chilies
- 1 tablespoon golden brown sugar
- 4 8-ounce salmon steaks (each about 1 inch thick)
- vegetable oil
Stir honey, cilantro, hoisin sauce, ginger, chilies and brown sugar in bowl to blend.
Brush salmon steaks with oil.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Brush with some of honey-ginger glaze.
Broil salmon until opaque in center, basting occasionally with remaining glaze, about 4 minutes per side.
Transfer salmon steaks to plates; serve.