- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped canned chipotle chilies
- 1 tablespoon golden brown sugar
- 4 8-ounce salmon steaks (each about 1 inch thick)
- vegetable oil
- Stir honey, cilantro, hoisin sauce, ginger, chilies and brown sugar in bowl to blend.
- Preheat broiler.
- Brush salmon steaks with oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Brush with some of honey-ginger glaze.
- Broil salmon until opaque in center, basting occasionally with remaining glaze, about 4 minutes per side.
- Transfer salmon steaks to plates; serve.
NotesContributor: Bon Appétit January 1999
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume OneSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More