- Cooking Time: 9
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 6 medium carrots, peeled and sliced into coins
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- In a casserole, combine carrots, water, and salt. Cover.
- Microwave at High 7 to 8 minutes, or until tender, stirring after half of the cooking time. Set aside.
- In a small bowl or cup, combine remaining ingredients.
- Microwave at High 45-60 seconds or until clear, thickened, and bubbly, stiring once.
- Drain carrots. Pour glaze over and toss to coat.
Notes“We ate standing in the kitchen holding paper plates, saying how much May would have liked everything." -Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees
~Honey is the ONLY food that includes all the substances necessary to sustain life, including water.~
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More