- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 3/4 pounds)
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- Grease rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches.
- Place chicken in pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes; turn chicken.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 30 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
- Makes 6 servings
NotesHere's an sweet and healthier alternative to fried chicken!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
MetroCooking DC 2013
Short & SweetSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More