- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 3/4 pounds)
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- Grease rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches.
- Place chicken in pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes; turn chicken.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 30 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
- Makes 6 servings
NotesHere's an sweet and healthier alternative to fried chicken!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Italy or Bust
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More