- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lbs honey ham, sliced
- 4 to 6 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup (mixed with equal parts water or milk)
- 1/3 cup butter
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Butter casserole dish, place 1-1/2 layers of potatoes, 1 layer of onion, & 1 layer of honey ham.
- Finish with 1 layer of potatoes.
- Sprinkle each layer with flour, dabs of butter & seasonings, top off with soup mixture.
- Bake at 350F for 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More