- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lbs honey ham, sliced
- 4 to 6 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup (mixed with equal parts water or milk)
- 1/3 cup butter
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Butter casserole dish, place 1-1/2 layers of potatoes, 1 layer of onion, & 1 layer of honey ham.
- Finish with 1 layer of potatoes.
- Sprinkle each layer with flour, dabs of butter & seasonings, top off with soup mixture.
- Bake at 350F for 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More