- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lbs honey ham, sliced
- 4 to 6 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup (mixed with equal parts water or milk)
- 1/3 cup butter
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Butter casserole dish, place 1-1/2 layers of potatoes, 1 layer of onion, & 1 layer of honey ham.
- Finish with 1 layer of potatoes.
- Sprinkle each layer with flour, dabs of butter & seasonings, top off with soup mixture.
- Bake at 350F for 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More