- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz pkg of Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup of honey for tangy or 1/3 cup for sweet
- 4 Tb unsalted Butter
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- make sure your butter and cream cheese are at about 65 degrees (it whips better that way)
- Place cream cheese and butter in a bowl and beat with an elcectric mixer until blended.
- Add honey & vanilla; beating till light and fluffy.
- Apply liberally, and I DO mean liberally to the cake of your choice
NotesWhen I use this on Honey Nut Carrot cake I always make a triple batch. After all, isn't carrot cake REALLY just a vehicle for cream cheese frosting?
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More