- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz pkg of Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup of honey for tangy or 1/3 cup for sweet
- 4 Tb unsalted Butter
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- make sure your butter and cream cheese are at about 65 degrees (it whips better that way)
- Place cream cheese and butter in a bowl and beat with an elcectric mixer until blended.
- Add honey & vanilla; beating till light and fluffy.
- Apply liberally, and I DO mean liberally to the cake of your choice
NotesWhen I use this on Honey Nut Carrot cake I always make a triple batch. After all, isn't carrot cake REALLY just a vehicle for cream cheese frosting?
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More