- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro (or more to taste)
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1 tsp chopped jalapeño pepper (use canned for less heat)
- Mix dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over Mexican Chopped Salad mixture and toss.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More