- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro (or more to taste)
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1 tsp chopped jalapeño pepper (use canned for less heat)
- Mix dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over Mexican Chopped Salad mixture and toss.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Get Fit With Good Food!
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More