- Cooking Time: 10-12
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds chicken drummettes
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped.
- place chicken drummettes into rectangular pan. mix remaining ingredients and pour over chicken, then refrigerate for 2 hrs.
- Set oven to broil and place chicken on the boiler pan rack 4-6 inches from heat for 10 - 12 min turning once and brushing with the marinade.
- Then discard remaining marinade.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More