- Cooking Time: 10-12
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds chicken drummettes
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped.
- place chicken drummettes into rectangular pan. mix remaining ingredients and pour over chicken, then refrigerate for 2 hrs.
- Set oven to broil and place chicken on the boiler pan rack 4-6 inches from heat for 10 - 12 min turning once and brushing with the marinade.
- Then discard remaining marinade.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More