- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup honey (3 oz)
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil (1.2 oz)
- 3 Tablespoons worcestershire sauce (1.9 oz)
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce (.8 oz)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (2.2 oz)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 lb. London broil beef
- Measure the honey into a 2 cup glass measuring cup. Microwave the honey on High for 30 seconds.
- Remove and add oil, worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic and onion powder. Whisk to blend.
- Place meat in a gallon-size ziplock bag. Pour marinade over meat. Seal bag and turn bag several times to cover meat with marinade. Refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Broil 7 to 10 minutes per side for medium rare. Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes. Slice across the grain.
NotesThis is to die for!! The lime and the honey is a perfect match for this main dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
CRISPY BAKED RAVIOLI
Banana TrifleSee More