- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup honey (3 oz)
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil (1.2 oz)
- 3 Tablespoons worcestershire sauce (1.9 oz)
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce (.8 oz)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (2.2 oz)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 lb. London broil beef
- Measure the honey into a 2 cup glass measuring cup. Microwave the honey on High for 30 seconds.
- Remove and add oil, worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic and onion powder. Whisk to blend.
- Place meat in a gallon-size ziplock bag. Pour marinade over meat. Seal bag and turn bag several times to cover meat with marinade. Refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Broil 7 to 10 minutes per side for medium rare. Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes. Slice across the grain.
NotesThis is to die for!! The lime and the honey is a perfect match for this main dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Taste of CenturyLink
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More