- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white wine
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons onion powder, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Place honey, orange juice, vinegar, wine, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, tarragon, and mustard in a large resealable plastic bag. Let meat marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
NotesI got this from all recipes. Its good on pork or chicken!