- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 C Honey Mustard
- 1/4 C dry White Wine
- 1 t dried thyme
- 1/4 t freshly ground black pepper or more to taste
- 2 lbs skinless, boneless chicken thighs or skinless bone-in thighs
- Combine marinade ingredients in a ziploc bag. Add chicken and massage to coat. Marinate for at least 30 minutes at room temperature or in the refrigerator for longer.
- Preheat gas grill to medium low. If using a charcoal grill, distribute charcoal or wood briquettes evenly under the cooking area for direct heat. Oil the grate.
- Place thighs on the grill, discarding the marinade. Grill 5 to 7 minutes per side, or when a thermometer registers 165 degrees.
- 187 cal, 10 g fat, 3 g carb, 21 g protein, 66 mg colesterol, 471 mg sodium, trace fiber, 50% calories from fat.
NotesThis is great on the grill along side some fresh corn on the cob grilled in the husk and a spring salad with raspberry vinagrette. Found the recipe in the paper last month, made it this past Saturday night.
187 cal, 10 g fat, 3 g carb, 21 g protein, 66 mg colesterol, 471 mg sodium, trace fiber, 50% calories from fat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More