- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 6 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. finely minced onion
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- Heat vinegar and honey in a heavy small saucepan over low heat, stirring until honey dissolves. Pour into a bowl and cool.
- Whisk in the mayonnaise, mustard, onion, parsley and salt. Gradually whisk in oil. (This dressing can be prepared up to 3 days ahead). Cover and refrigerate.
- Bring dressing to room temperature before serving. Delicious over spinach salad garnished with chopped hard-cooked egg.
NotesI ate this at the Lambertsville Station (New Jersey) restaurant years ago then found the recipe in a magazine. I think it is the best!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More