- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 6 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. finely minced onion
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- Heat vinegar and honey in a heavy small saucepan over low heat, stirring until honey dissolves. Pour into a bowl and cool.
- Whisk in the mayonnaise, mustard, onion, parsley and salt. Gradually whisk in oil. (This dressing can be prepared up to 3 days ahead). Cover and refrigerate.
- Bring dressing to room temperature before serving. Delicious over spinach salad garnished with chopped hard-cooked egg.
NotesI ate this at the Lambertsville Station (New Jersey) restaurant years ago then found the recipe in a magazine. I think it is the best!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More