- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 6 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. finely minced onion
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- Heat vinegar and honey in a heavy small saucepan over low heat, stirring until honey dissolves. Pour into a bowl and cool.
- Whisk in the mayonnaise, mustard, onion, parsley and salt. Gradually whisk in oil. (This dressing can be prepared up to 3 days ahead). Cover and refrigerate.
- Bring dressing to room temperature before serving. Delicious over spinach salad garnished with chopped hard-cooked egg.
NotesI ate this at the Lambertsville Station (New Jersey) restaurant years ago then found the recipe in a magazine. I think it is the best!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Fun appetizers and snacks
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More