- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 60
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lbs pork ribs cut into chunks (cut off excess fat)
- 4 large nectarines
- 1/2 cup honey
- In a large bowl mix the first six ingredients and stir in the pork pieces. Marinate at least 1 hour, longer if possible.
- Cut each nectarine into six wedges. Alternate the nectarine and pork onto a skewer. Place Kabobs on a pre heated grill and cook until browned. While cooking, baste the kabobs generously with honey. Enjoy!
NotesThese are definitely a must try! We got this recipe from a Safeway booklet and decided to try it. We tweaked the recipe a little so I will give you our version, it is really tasty.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
My Mom's Stuffing (My preacher recipe)
Hot Italian 'Krash' StackSee More