- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 60
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lbs pork ribs cut into chunks (cut off excess fat)
- 4 large nectarines
- 1/2 cup honey
- In a large bowl mix the first six ingredients and stir in the pork pieces. Marinate at least 1 hour, longer if possible.
- Cut each nectarine into six wedges. Alternate the nectarine and pork onto a skewer. Place Kabobs on a pre heated grill and cook until browned. While cooking, baste the kabobs generously with honey. Enjoy!
NotesThese are definitely a must try! We got this recipe from a Safeway booklet and decided to try it. We tweaked the recipe a little so I will give you our version, it is really tasty.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More