- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 60
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lbs pork ribs cut into chunks (cut off excess fat)
- 4 large nectarines
- 1/2 cup honey
- In a large bowl mix the first six ingredients and stir in the pork pieces. Marinate at least 1 hour, longer if possible.
- Cut each nectarine into six wedges. Alternate the nectarine and pork onto a skewer. Place Kabobs on a pre heated grill and cook until browned. While cooking, baste the kabobs generously with honey. Enjoy!
NotesThese are definitely a must try! We got this recipe from a Safeway booklet and decided to try it. We tweaked the recipe a little so I will give you our version, it is really tasty.
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
mussels for one or two
Carrot Cake Bites! GF, V, SCD, Paleo!See More