- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup dijon mustard
- 4 tbsp honey
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed or minced
- (Note: Now, for the grill I would add 1 tbsp olive oil to the mixture. For frying, I added it to the pan before cooking my pork medalions.)
- Combine all ingredients and heat on low, stirring constantly, until warm all the way through. This will make the honey more liquid and easier to spread on your meat.
- Brush on both sides several times during the course of cooking.
- Make sure your pork is cooked, but not over cooked. I'm told that a little bit pink is okay.
- The drippings from the pan (if fried or broiled) are wonderful on top with the garlic all caramelized.
NotesMy daughter says this would be really good as a salad dressing too, I'll have to give it a try... maybe with a little crisp bacon in it?
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More